Oakland’s New Year fireworks and parties have received positive reviews. The place is excellent to enjoy the gorgeous fireworks scene. There are plenty of restaurants, hotels, bars, and clubs from where you can enjoy the food as well as watch the live fireworks show.
The parties in Oakland begin from 7:30 pm at most places and last until 2 am till the fireworks scene end post countdown. Get your family and kids along as it is a night to remember with loved ones.
Where to Watch Oakland New Years Eve Fireworks 2020 Live Streaming Online
Oakland New Years Eve Fireworks Live Streaming Tips:
Change your life at Lake Merritt for breathtaking views of midnight fireworks and a delicious meal with family. The scenic beauty cannot be missed and this is one of the reasons why the place is a hotspot for covering Oakland New Years Eve Fireworks Live Streaming. Travel a bit to Alameda for some fascinating views of New Year.
Go to YouTube channel and type live fireworks streaming New Year 2020 in the search section. Channels like https://occupyoakland.org/livestream-links/ will help you to get a glimpse of how the fireworks scene is in Oakland.
Where To Watch Oakland New Years Eve 2020 Fireworks Live Streaming:
Some hotspots from where Oakland New Years Eve 2020 Fireworks Live Streaming takes place are, Inspiration Point, Lawrence Hall of Science, Berkley Marinas and more. Watch the live streaming from areas like Benicia and Martinez. The fireworks are simple the best here. Sit at restaurants like Mua and Lounge 3411 for some brilliant fireworks scene.
You can enjoy the food, while watching the streaming on their hotel’s TV screen or simply step out and watch them live. TV 5 channel on YouTube brings to you some good coverage on Oakland and Sydney live fireworks. https://kron4.com/2016/11/21/new-years-live-2017-the-only-local-and-live-new-years-celebration/ is also the site to refer to.
Tips to watch live Oakland Fireworks:
- Plenty of restaurants in Oakland give you breathtaking views on New Year fireworks. So make a list of the places you wish to dine or hang around.
- Don’t miss the ambience and fireworks at Forbidden Island, based at Almeda.
- Z Café and Bar is a hidden gem, Most visitors grab a beer from here and rush out to experience the midnight fireworks scene.
- Carry a jacket with you as the place gets chilly at night.
- Don’t forget to take videos of live fireworks and upload on your social media channel.
- For live streaming, go through the social pages that share a lot of information online.
Article last re-published on December 21, 2019.